Bursary Award Scheme
Sixth Form operate a Bursary Award scheme for some students; this has four levels of requirements and if you are successful in obtaining an award, the money should only be spent on:
• Transport to and/or from Davenant Foundation School
• Meals at Davenant Foundation School
• Equipment - calculators, art equipment, stationery etc.
• UCAS fees and travel to open days
• Course-related resources – text books, revision guides, etc.
• Trips, visits and sports activities directly relevant to a chosen A Level course studied
Any student who thinks they may be eligible for a Bursary Award, should complete an application form and submit with documentary evidence in support of their application for consideration. Applications are available via the link below and from the Sixth Form office.